Senior Total Rewards Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, dental, and healthcare professional in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Total Rewards Manager to join us as an integral member of our People Operations team. You'll manage compensation and benefits as well as scale and streamline our processes and systems for rapid growth, working closely with Formlings to educate and support them. If you’re ready for this challenge, we want you to join us!
- Be our point-person for all things related to the administration of compensation and benefits
- Manage job architecture including leveling, job categories, and compensation bands
- Expand annual compensation benchmarking activities
- Architect and run open enrollment and administer the employee benefits program
- Complete necessary reporting and reconciliations for annual benefits, workers compensation audits, and year-end filings
- Prepare and settle annual 401(k) employee true-up payments, 5500 audit/filing, non-discrimination testing, SAR, and QDI annual reporting
- Assist employees with educational sessions as well as individual questions and concerns
- Have at least 5 years of recent experience in compensation and benefits administration
- Are experienced in the design of total rewards for a 450+ employee organization
- Are experienced in the design and administration of health/other benefit plans for a 450+ employee organization in multiple states
- Have strong attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Are reliable and honest with demonstrated ethics and integrity
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience with Namely HRIS
- Exposure to our interest in 3D printing or other emerging technologies
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.