Senior Technical Recruiter at Cohere Health (Greater Boston Area, MA or Remote)
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. You will partner closely with the CTO and other technical business partners to ensure a smooth process for both the interview team and the candidates. Under the direction of the Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will have creative autonomy and endless support in leveraging new tools and strategies to find and close top talent. As well as ensure employer branding on social media and elsewhere is consistent, compelling, and current.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to be creative in your sourcing strategy and consider yourself a highly adaptable, high horsepower contributor, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage a full desk of recruiting from sourcing to onboarding while ensuring a positive experience for candidates and internal customers.
- Implement innovative sourcing strategies and drive creative messaging to prospective candidates
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Mindful sourcing, developing pipelines for future roles prior to them opening
- Coordinate interview schedules for various teams
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Drive referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Greenhouse our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience with the ability to influence how we engage talent
- 5 years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or similar role
- Deep understanding of recruiting Engineering talent in a high growth environment
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Data driven mindset with a proven ability to track and report on hiring metrics
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and be a true partner to hiring teams
- Deep knowledge of search platforms, including but not limited to Indeed and LinkedIn
- Exceptional scheduling and acute attention to detail
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS). Experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Highly adaptable and not afraid of taking on new challenges
- BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal