Senior Technical Recruiter at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and dental and healthcare professional in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Technical Recruiter to join our amazing recruiting team and help us find more great engineers.
A natural inclination to discover 'how things work' and a strong motivation to dive deep into our products is essential for success. If you relate to technical problems and solutions, and can understand the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers, we want you to join us as a Senior Technical Recruiter!
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Set recruiting strategy using key metrics
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- Have a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Are able to quickly understand the technical requirements for roles
- Use a disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Are able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Have technical full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably at a high-growth company or agency that works frequently with entrepreneurial clients
- Experience hiring Executive talent
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.