Senior Technical Recruiter
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join a growing global recruiting team, focused on top tier talent across all of engineering.
Who You Are:
- Full life cycle recruiter responsible for generating talented candidates and managing the entire process through the offer stage
- A self starter; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Creative with sourcing strategies and comfortable with testing and using various recruiting tools
- Build strong relationships with executive leaders and hiring managers across the company
- Experience with Greenhouse (or similar ATS) and interest in establishing or promoting best practices for the team
- A team player who can teach and listen
- Curious, with an interest in tracking metrics and using data to optimize recruiting processes
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A mix of both corporate and agency recruiting experience preferred
- Proven success in recruiting for Product Managers, Software Engineers and/or relevant technical roles
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure and maintain goals
- Drive process improvements across all stages of recruiting
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.