Senior Recruiter at Klaviyo
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Professional to join our growing recruiting team. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will have the chance to build relationships with leaders across the organization. You will have direct impact in contributing to the breakneck growth of Klaviyo, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you bring into the company! You’ll own your recruiting numbers, hitting targets and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. You’ll gain skills, achieve in ways you hadn’t thought possible all while having fun! Sound good? Read on!
- Own Your Process: From sourcing passive candidates to closing offers, you will be responsible for providing all candidates with an exceptional experience and ensure Klaviyo is engaging with and hiring exceptional people who will help take Klaviyo to the next level!
- Improve Our Process: We’re not perfect, but we do like to recognize and work towards improving those imperfections. Every Klaviyo has a voice, and we want to hear yours! Fresh perspectives grounded in data and analytics are encouraged and considered in order to make sure we are doing things as best as we can!
- Build Relationships: Your empathy and people-centric approach will forge lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Be an Ambassador: Whether through Klaviyo’s Social Media channels, a recruiting event or good old fashioned cold outreach, you are an ambassador for Klaviyo and in most cases, the first impression a candidate will have of the company. Candidates are people and you’ll take a balanced approach that makes a candidate feel like an individual while keeping in mind Klaviyo’s business objectives.
- Level Up: Learning and growth is a core value at Klaviyo and we want each and every employee who joins to learn new skills, work on things they haven’t had the chance to, and achieve in ways that will significantly advance their career.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 5 years in full cycle recruiting
- You are professional, empathetic and helpful by nature
- You truly enjoy the process of recruiting and the relationships you build
- You’re ambitious and are motivated by a desire for professional and personal growth. There are no recruiting challenges too big and you rise to the occasion when others don’t
- You recognize the balance between business needs and providing a stellar candidate experience
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.