Senior Recruiter at InterSystems
Focusing in Healthcare, Business, and Government for over 40 years, InterSystems software technology has received global industry recognition, including placement in the Forrester Wave, Gartner's Magic Quadrant, and Best In KLAS Research awards. Due to the company’s continued growth in the Database and Health IT businesses, we are looking to add additional technical expertise to our Global Recruitment team. This team supports hiring in 25 countries and has played an integral part in growing our organization to 1700 employees and beyond.
This position will carry ‘full-desk’ responsibilities in support of a variety of open positions at the company, focusing on technical roles that include backend, UI, and full-stack Developers, Release Engineers, Quality Development, Implementation, Technical Product Managers, and Solution Achitects.
As a core principal, InterSystems is focused on quality of hire and searches are strategic in nature. The recruitment process itself is designed to be highly selective and recruiters are tasked not only with finding the best candidates, but also with assisting hiring managers at all levels of the organization to make the right selection.
- Implementation of sourcing strategies to generate a qualified candidate pool
- Ensure hiring manager and interviewer preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Evaluate candidate skill level, manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer generation and offer acceptance/declines
- Partner with hiring managers and senior management to understand business requirements, provide market guidance, and refine Recruitment priorities
- Improve the hiring experience with Recruitment’s stakeholders; broadly defined to be candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and fellow team members
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting for technical positions
- Deep understanding of all things technical: industry make-up and trends, candidate skillset and motivations, and a vast network within the Boston tech scene
- Previous Recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate environment. Experience in both environments preferred but not required
- Intellectual curiosity is critical. Recruitment at InterSystems invests significantly in understanding the business it supports and how new team members would help the business further its goals
- Adaptability to support roles at across a complex, international business
- Ability to work well autonomously while adhering to established processes and procedures
- Focus on quality
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.