Who We Are:
As trusted advisors and partners, the Talent Acquisition team enables Vistaprint to become a robust organization by supporting the business in hiring top talent around the globe! Through talent attraction and delivery of fair and equitable processes we support Vistaprint and Cimpress in increasing the diversity of our workforce in our talent centric hiring model. As part of the CFO organization, we position ourselves centrally and globally, offer opportunities to scale processes and ideas, facilitate feedback loops across Vistaprint’s organizations in the pursuit of building a team of world-class talent, with niche skill sets.
What You Will Do:
- Be a Talent Advisor to the business by building positive relationships with hiring managers and senior partners
- Take ownership of all assigned roles across a range of levels and functions, implementing sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Deliver a consultative full lifecycle recruitment process; empowered to manage day to day activity independently
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience! Lead the candidate journey ensure candidates are fully prepared and kept updated
- Work alongside team members and business partners to collaboratively co-create solutions
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment such as an agency or supporting a high growth function or business
- Attention to detail with clear and concise communications skills
Nice to Have
- Experience recruiting for Marketing, Product, and/or Design teams
- Supporting a global or remote-first organization
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.