Senior HR Program Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries. Join our team!
We are in an exciting, transformative time at Nuance and this role is key to drive the change we need to ensure our continued success! We are looking for a leader who approaches work with creativity, connectivity and contagious energy to lead many critical and highly-visible employee experience initiatives. While not formally managing a team, this thought leader will partner closely with other business leaders, our People Team and employees across the company to design, implement and drive meaningful impact at Nuance. This position will report to the Director, Talent & Organizational Development (T&OD).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Onboarding Program Leader:
- Lead Nuance’s global onboarding program focused on creating a consistent positive experience for all new employees. Program elements include: partnering with business leaders to facilitate a variety of onboarding sessions, creating and delivering important onboarding content, and leveraging data and insights for program enhancements
Employee Listening & Engagement / Employer of Choice:
- Manage employee listening and engagement activities, including planning and executing employee surveys (i.e., engagement, onboarding, exit), interpreting and analyzing data and employee feedback, designing training resources and partnering with various People Team and business stakeholders to communicate results
- Execution of Nuance’s Employer of Choice strategy through identification of and participation in multiple external surveys and/or application opportunities for recognition
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I):
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, design and execute company-wide initiatives to support diversity and inclusion
- This includes developing and implementing targeted programs that foster a diverse and inclusive environment across the organization, oversight of Employee Resource Groups, and partnering with external councils and networks
Community Impact – Nuance Cares Program:
- Strategic program management and delivery of our CSR program – Nuance Cares, including program plans for employee volunteer time off (VTO) and employee giving
- Build relationships with both global and local (to Nuance locations) charitable organizations to maximize participation and drive strategic impact of the Nuance Cares programs across the company
- Support communications, marketing and social media strategy around Nuance Cares
Education & Experience:
BS/BA minimum, Master’s degree preferred in relevant discipline (i.e. Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration-HR)
Practical experience: 8 or more years in Talent Management/Organizational Development/HR
- Ability to work strategically to design and execute highly-visible and impactful programs in a global environment-Strong Program Management
- Ability to manage multiple global projects at once with clear attention to detail - Program Management expertise.
- Strong working knowledge of survey methodologies, analytics, KPIs and reporting dashboards
- Ability to build trust and rapport quickly and completely with all levels of individuals (new and existing employees as well as vendors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Strong facilitator for both scripted and unscripted sessions
- Consistent ability to stay tuned into best practice and leading edge thinking and incorporate appropriately into organization
- Ability to thrive on a high performing, highly collaborative team
- Focused executor, who knows how to navigate ambiguity and implement business relevant solutions and deliver impactful results
- Can actively and diplomatically disagree upwards and downwards with constructive alternatives
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.