Senior Benefits Analyst at Klaviyo
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate Senior Benefits Analyst to join our People Operations team. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost.
This Senior Benefits Analyst will be an early member of a growing team at Klaviyo and therefore will have the opportunity to help shape how we think more strategically about our total rewards program. This position will play a key role in the implementation and administration of benefits plans across the company.How You Will Make a Difference:
Primary Function Areas:
- Benefits and insurance plan administration and program management
- Support benefit inquiries
- HRIS Administration in support of benefits program
- Partner with team members to build and document workflows and procedures for our benefits programs
- Develop and manage benefits communication calendar, including regular newsletters, educational campaigns, events, and Health Fairs (virtual or in person)
- Responsible for benefits communication including updating forms, documents, updating company intranet and writing company-wide communications
- Own database management for Klaviyo’s employees, ensuring accurate data entry, integrity and validation
- Program manager for all specialty benefit programs (ie, FSA, Wellness, Perks, etc). Conducts regular vendor reviews and helps make recommendations on changes
- Manage Workday updates and reporting
- Support benefits inquiries, including disability filing and FMLA procedures
- Leverage and utilize benefits survey data platforms to track market competitiveness and alignment with company goals
- Have a direct relationship with outside consultants/vendors for annual survey submissions, contract renewals and data reporting
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments including Finance, HR, People Operations and Talent Acquisition
- Assist HRIS Analyst with initiating business process and bulk changes in HRIS
- Assist with employee communications regarding benefits updates or changes
- Follows all security protocols for various systems
- BA degree in a related field
- You have 4+ years experience working with benefits programs and analysis, previous experience in an HR function is preferred
- Knowledge of various HRIS systems is a plus with a strong preference for Workday
- You have strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows. Proficiency in Excel and other data tools is important.
- You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.