We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Drive performance and insight by building a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a Senior Analytics Manager, People to drive analytics, workforce planning & compensation for our high growth organization. As a Manager, you will partner with Finance and Business Partners to develop Talent Metrics and KPIs that help drive awareness and insights with a goal of driving better outcomes. You will lead our People Analytics team which is looking to leverage data to influence organizational and talent strategy at DraftKings. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a People Analytics Manager:
• Promote and encourage data-driven discussions, healthy skepticism, intellectual curiosity and knowledge sharing while maintaining an environment that is upbeat and collaborative
• Inspire and empower both the HR team and business leaders with data and insights to help them better understand their organizations and shape their People strategy
• Explore the unknown, brainstorming new ideas, building things, breaking things, and trying things out in a tireless attempt to identify business solutions that HR data, whether on its own or in conjunction with other non-HR data
• Build and refine descriptive and predictive statistical models to improve insights, enhance data-driven business strategies, and address business problems
• Leverage HR analytics & reporting tools to create value-adding insights
• Design and implement metrics to drive decision making, analyze trends, and align resources
• Conduct weekly & monthly analyses to report on KPIs such as recruitment capacity, hiring rate, job requisition delivery trends, and other metrics to identify progress, trends, challenges and opportunities
• Establish a cohesive compensation strategy, including market research and benchmarking. Additionally, oversee and administer compensation planning and design.
What skills you will use:
· Be passionate about managing and developing people with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
· Integrity and honesty, above all, and a respect for complete confidentiality
· Advanced Excel skills, interest in SQL/R/Python
· You are experienced in developing and managing compensation, incentives, and people analytics.
· You are highly analytical and obsessed with using data to do storytelling around the employee lifecycle with an ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform business decisions
· Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record in math, statistics, actuarial science or related field
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.