Sales Recruiting Sourcer at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the team and role:
We’re looking to hire a Sales Recruiting Sourcer for our growing Recruiting team. Are you an expert in the art of identifying prospects who convert to candidates, and candidates who become hires? If yes, let’s chat! Our Sales Recruiting Sourcer will directly support and partner with our global Sales Recruiting and hiring teams. You have the opportunity to be a key contributor to the success of the team through your creativity, passion, and genuine authenticity that is looking to drive for results.
Drift is a Digital First company, which means remote is the primary experience for all employees. That means for the majority of our positions, the location of our employees is flexible! This role can be located anywhere Drift is authorized to do business in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers globally to deeply understand the technical requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Strategize different ways to build the recruiting pipeline and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find candidates through innovative search techniques.
- Engage and activate passive candidates via highly targeted and personalized approaches.
- Screen resumes and interviews candidates to determine the best fit across a broad range of positions such that you can route candidates appropriately.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- You are goal oriented and enjoy the hustle
- You enjoy working in a growing, changing environment that is constantly driving for better results
- You are curious and want to learn
- You are a true team player
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]