At Datadog we’re responsible for the continued scale and growth of our company size. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams, as we partner with our business leaders on continuing to build one of the top Software companies in the cloud space. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
We are looking for a Recruiting Sourcer to play a key role in the continued growth and success of Datadog; by finding exceptional talent. The Recruiting Sourcer will partner closely with Recruiters to develop creative and tailored strategies to engage passive candidates.
- Generate candidate pipelines using your own research, the Datadog referral network, via events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match requirements of open roles.
- Track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders.
- Recommend improvements that will impact our candidate pipeline.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience regardless of outcome.
- Minimum 1-2 years sourcing experience in a search firm, sales prospecting role, or in-house recruiting team for high volume recruiting.
- Proven success engaging candidates or customers through outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions.
- Ability to hook passive prospects with opportunities.
- Bonus: Startup experience as an in-house Sourcer with access to some of the best tools and technology to make your role
- Great career opportunities: Datadog is continuing undergoing explosive growth.
- Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Tools & Technology: Working with some of the top tools to help with day to day efficiencies
- Workplace perks: Beautiful downtown Boston office with a stellar view. Datadog provides a stocked fridge, snacks and catered lunches three days a week. Work hard /play hard environment with fun people.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.