The Team: At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale — trillions of data points per day — and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for our customers' infrastructure and applications around the globe. We’re experiencing tremendous growth and are scaling out a world class sales team to help drive revenue growth.
The Opportunity: We are looking for a Sourcer to play a key role in the continued growth and success of Datadog; by finding exceptional talent. The Sourcer will partner closely with Recruiters to develop creative and tailored strategies to engage passive candidates.
- Generate candidate pipelines using your own research, the Datadog referral network, via events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match requirements of open roles.
- Track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders.
- Recommend improvements that will impact our candidate pipeline.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience regardless of outcome.
- 1-2 years sourcing experience in a search firm, sales prospecting role, or in-house recruiting team.
- Proven success engaging candidates or customers through outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions.
- Ability to hook passive prospects with opportunities.
- Bonus: Startup experience as an in-house Sourcer with access to some of the best tools and technology to make your role
- Great career opportunities: Datadog is undergoing explosive growth.
- Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Tools & Technology: Working with some of the top tools to help with day to day efficiencies
- Workplace perks: Beautiful downtown Boston office with a stellar view. Datadog provides a stocked fridge, snacks and catered lunches three days a week. Work hard /play hard environment with fun people.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.