Chewy is seeking a Recruiting Manager to join our design recruiting team hiring across UX/Design functions, to scale our rapidly growing Design and Product teams at Chewy.
The Recruiting Manager, Design will own stakeholder relationships and strategically partner with Product leadership to drive hiring of UX Designers, Product, and Engineers.
This is a full-cycle recruiting role responsible for talent partnership with our design leaders, building sourcing and hiring strategies for our UX/Design teams, and developing a full pipeline of UX/Product Designers and other creative positions.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with leaders to understand their needs in UX/Product Design teams.
- Build recruiting strategies focused on UX Design talent.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans to develop pipeline of candidates and continually source, develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified UX Design talent.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
What You'll Need:
- Design recruiting experience is a must have.
- Minimum 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment with 2+ years’ experience focused on creative and/or design roles, preferably in eCommerce.
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates in UX, visual or Product Design.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools.
- Bachelors degree is required.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]