To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and dental and healthcare professional in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will take an active role within our People Operations team and get exposure to recruiting at a high-growth company. As a point-person for applicants and ambassador for Formlabs, you will collaborate closely with recruiters and hiring managers across the organization to guide candidates through the application process. If you're a highly-organized creative thinker with the ability to stand in other people’s shoes, we want you as a Recruiting Coordinator.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate, from application through to offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers across multiple teams to understand their needs and improve recruiting strategy
- Find new, creative ways to promote Formlabs’ openings within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Run reports to help identify areas for improvement and growth
- Can manage multiple schedules and projects simultaneously
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Can easily establish relationships and communicate clearly with candidates and stakeholders
- Are able to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Have an eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- Are a proactive contributor who can wear many hats
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Interest in technology
- Experience scheduling and managing calendars
- Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.