Recruiting Coordinator at Klaviyo
Recruiting Coordinators at Klaviyo are key to delivering an exceptional experience to every candidate. Your work will help us hire the best and brightest, and will ensure Klaviyo continues to empower creators. From scheduling interviews to communicating with internal and external stakeholders, candidates will remember and appreciate the work you do to make their experience interviewing with Klaviyo positive. In addition to working with candidates, you’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader Talent Operations team on high impact projects such as developing team trainings, managing recruiting tools, and iterating on processes as we grow the company.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Make things happen! This includes spending your time scheduling and coordinating interviews using our applicant tracking system (ATS) Greenhouse and scheduling tool Prelude (formerly interview schedule)
- Manage the all-important candidate experience in partnership with recruiters, hiring managers, and cross-functional teams
- Support the recruiting team and handle ad-hoc tasks and projects that may arise, including posting job openings, onboarding, and university/campus recruitment, and more
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and fellow Klaviyos) while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Support and impact Talent projects such as candidate travel, recruiting events, recruiting operations, building a visitor system, and more
- Champion Klaviyo, our values, and our philosophy to potential candidates
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Highly organized - you have the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Remarkably detailed - you are self-directed and have a meticulous attention to detail while maintaining high sense of urgency
- Team player - you are willing to help wherever needed, no task is too small or too big to accomplish
- Proactive problem solver - you enjoy identifying opportunities for improvement and suggest potential solutions
- Relationship builder - you are able to build rapport and instill trust in your judgement through your ability to complete any project or assignment with all stakeholders
- Clear communicator - you interact and communicate (both verbally and written) comfortably with all levels inside and outside of the organization and demonstrate a strong customer service mindset
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.