Recruiting Coordinator at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:59 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Professional to join our growing recruiting team. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will have the chance to build relationships with some of the most talented people in the Boston tech industry! You will have direct impact in contributing to the breakneck growth of Klaviyo, affecting the culture and business tremendously with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you help bring into the company! You’ll gain skills, achieve in ways you hadn’t thought possible all while having fun! Sound good? Read on!
How you will make a difference:
- Support the Business/Non-Tech recruiting team and handle any other tasks that may arise, including posting job openings, onboarding, and university/campus recruitment
- Make things happen! This includes ~75% of time scheduling interviews
- Excited to jump in and be part of ad-hoc projects such as candidate travel, recruiting events, recruiting operations, building visitor system, & more
- To ensure a seamless, effective and enjoyable candidate experience, you will be a point-person on the TA team with awesome critical thinking abilities, who has a natural curiosity to learn
- Being a positive, team member with a can-do attitude will lead to much success!
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams when they rely on your support to keep Klaviyo moving fast & efficiently
- You’ll make a difference by showcasing what it means to be a team player, and use your confidence to approach topics when other people on the team aren’t available
Who you are:
- You are excited to provide examples from your experiences where you had to juggle competing priorities
- You have a knack for organization & learning
- You have the ability to interact and communicate comfortably with all levels inside and outside of the organization and demonstrate a strong customer service mindset
- Extra points for hospitality or customer-centric experience
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description