Recruiting Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where talented people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will take an active role within our People Operations team. As a point-person for applicants and an ambassador for Formlabs, you will guide excellent candidates through the recruiting process and get exposure to recruiting at a high-growth company. Working closely with the rest of the People Operations team, you will build unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across the company. If you are a creative thinker and excellent communicator with the ability to stand in other people’s shoes, join us as our Recruiting Coordinator!
- Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers across multiple teams to understand their needs and improve recruiting strategy
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings, within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Track goals and other performance metrics for the People Ops team to help identify areas for growth and improvement
- Quickly grow and develop into a full-cycle recruiter, managing entire pipelines from start to finish
- Can organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Can quickly establish and maintain clear communication with multiple candidates
- Able to work autonomously, with strong attention to detail
- Have an eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- A proactive team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Interest in technology
- Experience scheduling and managing calendars
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.