To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From sales to customer care, from software developers to designers and logistics specialists, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
This team is small, focused, and works on all things “people”. Your first mission will be to partner with hiring managers to understand their growing teams’ needs. Next, you will discover and shepherd excellent candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will collaborate with the People Ops team, and build unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. There will be the opportunity to grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
If you want to help Formlabs grow, we want you as our Recruiting Coordinator.
- Provide a thoughtful and high-touch experience for every candidate, from application through offer
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers across teams to understand their needs and enhance recruiting strategy
- Support our recruiting function by finding new ways to promote Formlabs’ openings within the Boston tech community and beyond
- Track goals and other performance metrics for the People Ops team to help identify areas for growth and improvement
- Quickly grow into a full-cycle junior recruiter, managing entire pipelines from start to finish
- Can prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects
- Curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Power through tasks at lightning speed with a strong attention to detail
- Communicate with care
- Have a sharp eye for streamlining and improving internal processes
- A team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Love to be in a role that supports a much larger mission
- Experience scheduling or managing calendars
- Interest in data analysis
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.