Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, champion diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Senior Recruiter who can help develop deep relationships with our hiring teams as well as attract and hire top talent.What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise
- Identify and source quality candidates alongside our recruiting team by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current and future openings
- Assist in planning and execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meetups, campus career fairs and local conferences
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System ATS Greenhouse
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts and practices
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Persistent, reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Great teammate with a positive attitude
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.