Recruiter, Go-To Market
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, and hard-working individual to join the Go to Market, Talent Acquisition Team here at CarGurus. You will be responsible for the coordination of candidate interviews and assisting our recruiters to identify top talent while delivering exceptional candidate experience to all prospective CarGurus employees. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company with a startup feel.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise
- Identify and source quality candidates alongside our recruiting team by utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to maintain a consistent candidate flow for current and future openings
- Assist in planning and execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meetups, campus career fairs and local conferences
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System ATS Greenhouse
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts and practices
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Persistent, reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Great teammate with a positive attitude
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.