Recruiter, Consultants at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
The caliber of expertise available to Catalant clients is critical to the business’s overall success. We are seeking an individual to act as a lead in matching our network of consultants with project opportunities as well as owning external expertise sourcing for hard to match projects. This role will work closely with the Sales team on identifying the ideal candidate profile for each project and onboarding those individuals to ensure the best outcome for our clients. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a high-growth tech startup and have an immediate impact. You will be charged with sourcing, researching, pre-screening, and engaging sophisticated senior-level experts and boutique consulting firms for project-based work. If you are passionate about building relationships, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, then this role is a great fit for you.
What you’ll do
- Conduct project-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn, networking, and referrals; establish relationships with appropriate networking groups, associations, and firms to source and recruit talent
- Assess potential candidates for project fit, including skills, education, and relevant experience as well as availability and any language or geographic requirements
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, including onboarding onto Catalant’s platform, coaching through the initial bidding processes as well as the interview, proposal and contracting stages
- Continuously evaluate supply and demand of talent to ensure sourcing priorities reflect Catalant’s most urgent needs
- Position the Catalant brand as the leading destination for top talent, independent professionals, and boutique firms for meaningful, sophisticated work
- Work with Sales leadership to identify gaps in the existing network of expert talent on Catalant’s platform and project client demand of certain backgrounds, skillsets, geographies, etc.
What you’ll bring
- Experience recruiting executives or senior level individuals
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment – requires a strong sense of urgency
- Proven ability to successfully work with a diverse array of management styles and stakeholders
- Understanding of management consulting and/or large enterprise companies (i.e. Fortune 500)
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with sourcing resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter