We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount is expected to double in 2021. We are making a significant investment in People Tech to ensure we’re set up for scale. Supported by a team of dedicated SMEs, team members and consultants, the People Tech Lead will help define our multi-year Workday & People Tech roadmap while concurrently supporting our 2021 initiatives ranging from upgrades in Workday HCM, implementation of Talent and Advanced Comp, oversight / hands on contributions to new integrations, and implementation of a data lake to drive dashboards within Tableau.How You Will Make a Difference:
- Be the lead on our HR systems, primarily, but not limited to Workday.
- Create and drive our the People Tech roadmap, collaborating with leadership to understand our business needs and devise plans to thoughtfully support them.
- Translate functional needs into technical specifications. You aren’t satisfied with taking an ask at face value. You always want to know the desired outcome and will consult to ensure we’re solving for the business need, not just checking the box. You provide recommendations that balance meeting the business need and setting up Workday in a scalable / best practices way.
- Help implement new modules and integrate new systems, while supporting the team working on configurations of existing systems and modules. Toggle seamlessly between hands on work (approx 70%) and planning (approx 30%). Work cross-functionally to solve problems, help people, and build technology driven solutions. Partner effectively with internal users, stakeholders, SMEs, and external consultants as appropriate.
- Partner with HR leadership and our Senior HRIS Analyst, People Analytics Analyst, and SMEs to build and document workflows and procedures for our systems.
- Proactively analyze, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Follow all security protocols for various systems.
- You have at least 8 years working in HRIS / People Tech , with at least 5 years specifically in Workday.
- You are comfortable working on both sides of the system - with our users and our engineers and feel comfortable translating practical needs to technical specifications.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. We are looking for executors and builders.
- You are collaborative and able to work cross-functionally with different areas of an organization.
- You are eager to continue learning and growing in your Workday skills.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.