People Operations at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The People Operations team has grown Formlabs from a small crew to multiple offices and 500+ headcount organization and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. As a member of our People Operations team, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the company to work on projects aimed at improving employee retention and engagement. We’re constantly iterating on processes and implementing programs to keep our best talent scaling with us. If you’re excited to jump in and build our people practices to grow with us, we want you on our People Operations team.
- Serve as a resource to managers across business units to attract, grow, and retain top talent
- Provide expertise and guidance in compensation and benefits analysis, performance management and career planning, employee satisfaction and retention, and engagement
- Integrate Equality, Diversity & Inclusion into all aspects of our people activities
- Use data to identify patterns, predict trends, and guide decisions
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to implement people programs including onboarding, training and development, benefits, compensation, and compliance
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and support internal investigations as needed
- Lead with empathetic approach, and an urgency to get things done
- Are an analytical thinker who uses quantitative and qualitative data
- Are solutions-oriented with a high-capacity to implement and improve processes
- Motivated to enhance broad company performance through best practices
- Are a fastidious project manager and communicator who can take on complexity
- Can handle the most sensitive employee information with discretion
- PHR or SHRM certification (or other formal training)
- Global human resources exposure
- Experience with HRIS systems (Namely) and Employee Engagement tools (CultureAmp)
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.