People Operations Specialist at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus’ People & Talent Team works to provide outstanding total rewards and service to all our employees. We are looking for a People Operations Specialist to support the Total Rewards and People Operations team! This role will report to the Manager, People Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Support annual Open Enrollment for all US employees including system administration, employee questions, and auditing
- Day-to-day administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HRA, HSA, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D, 401(k) and supplemental programs
- Performs quality checks of benefits and compensation related data
- Approve and troubleshoot Workday benefit changes for employees
- Enrolls employees with carriers and processes life event changes
- Deliver benefits training to new hires during their on-boarding process
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Support plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates & reporting, plan audits, inclusivity testing, and employee benefit files
- Administers the tuition reimbursement program
- Assist with the design and management of annual wellness activities
- Conducts surveys, interviews, and other research related to human resources policies, compensation and benefits.
- Functional knowledge of other human resources business processes (HRIS, payroll, time, absence).
- Manages the PO and billing process for the total rewards function
- Assist payroll as a back-up resource
- Support annual performance management, merit and bonus processes
- Participate in special projects as required
What You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Workday experience preferred
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see trends in data
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.