People Operations Coordinator at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. Our customer base doubled in 2020 and our headcount is on track to double in 2021. We are making a significant investment in People Operations to ensure we’re set up for scale.
As a part of our People Operations Shared Services team, the People Operations Coordinator will be a resource for all Klaviyos at different stages of their careers. Your customers are our employees. You will help ensure Workday is working for the whole company by supporting managers with changes, providing support during talent and compensation events, answering employee inquiries, and more. Most of your time will be spent on critical transactional work such as processing new hires and providing excellent customer service to our employees and managers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants more exposure to a broad range of HR topics and issues.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Customer service:
- Be an advocate for all Klaviyos across the organization
- Answer or escalate employee questions related to people programs
- Regularly update and improve the self-service experience for employees and managers through FAQs and how-to guides
- Assist in onboarding new hires by participating in I-9 verifications and processing background checks
- Centralized transactional processing:
- Support basic Workday transactions and processing, such as onboarding, offboarding, organizational changes, benefits changes, and payroll events
- Own the employee and manager user experience and continually contribute to delivering the best user experience for our employees.
- Support employees and managers in completing transactions, educating and enabling them with the knowledge to become more self-sufficient
- People Operations process improvement:
- Identify employee inquiry trends to determine areas for process improvement or automation
Who You Are
- 1+ years in the HR/People Operations space
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Process-oriented with strong project management experience and organization skills
- Comfortable with HRIS and HR software, with Workday experience strongly preferred
- Have a high EQ and deft ability to work with internal stakeholders across all departments and our external partners
- A strong writer and communicator
- Ability to interact with highly confidential data with sensitivity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.