Partner Learning & Enablement Manager at Klaviyo
Klaviyo customers all over the world are able to focus on what they do best because they have access to a diverse ecosystem of world class specialist partners who offer services like design, web development, marketing, and more. We want to make sure that these Klaviyo Partners have the knowledge and tools that they need to ensure the Klaviyo customers they work with have a great experience using Klaviyo.
We are seeking a Partner Learning Manager to oversee the web and digital experiences for our education programs and learning content. The Partner Learning Manager will drive the performance of our content and resources in the Partner Portal and the Partner Academy site to enhance skills and training. They will work collaboratively to identify education opportunities and create solutions that support diverse and global learning audiences, move our learning content forward in meaningful ways, and ensure our web presence and experiences help partners meet their business objectives and goals.
How you'll make a difference:
- Collaborate with the broader partnerships team to execute the building of education and learning journeys, including how it is discovered and consumed on the platform.
- Work with partners directly to understand their enablement and training needs to grow their businesses through Klaviyo.
- Create and manage learning outcomes, pathways and roadmaps, and programming for educational content.
- Collaborate with Klaviyo subject matter experts including content creators, designers and developers and vendors to create learning content.
- Lead the execution of education for the platform based on business needs, data, insights, learner needs and market trends.
- Own the overall partner experience across a variety of partner facing systems. Eg. Partner Portal in Allbound
- Create community and social experiences (eg, workshops) for learners.
- Define and drive key performance indicators and success metrics for educational content and experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, CS, and Enablement teams to discover and ‘partnerize’ content for partners.
- Curate & create resources (Partner Academy content, one-pagers, playbooks, etc) as needed.
Who You Are:
- A track record in education, education management, online learning and instructional design.
- Experience and proficiency working with Learning Management Systems, content creation technology, video, education technology social media and other collaborative technology.
- Experience with implementation of micro-credentialing (eg, badging and certifications), as well as experience with social media marketing and community building
- A strategic mind with the ability to plan and execute for global programs driving business impact on a global scale through web experiences
- A collaborative nature, working cross-functionally with internal teams and vendor partners to drive projects to successful completion.
- Ability to work and drive projects forward independently.
- Obsessed with getting feedback from customers and partners.
- Able to communicate high-level strategy and technical details across teams, locations, and organizations, including leadership and non-technical audiences.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.