We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for a Marketing Specialist with a passion for building an employment brand. Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast paced, action packed organization with an opportunity to help attract top talent in the marketplace? If so, join us.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Specialist, Talent Acquisition :
- Help create a seamless, end-to-end candidate experience across various touch points encompassing both online and offline channels
- Report and enhance all email nurture campaigns, content creation/distribution, advertising and automation - integrating Talent Acquisition needs into creative marketing campaigns
- Define and analyze paid, owned and organic metrics and use that data to tell success stories and build best practices for future recruitment marketing strategies
- Oversee and measure the ROI of existing branding efforts with job boards and external partners
- Partners with marketing teams across DraftKings to execute on cross-functional campaigns that align with TA deliverables
What skills you will use:
- 4+ years of experience working in Employer Branding, CRM Marketing, Email Marketing, or other similar fields
- Experience developing digital campaigns for social media and other digital interfaces for recruitment marketing and associated events
- Strong ability to integrate business needs into creative marketing campaigns and event activations
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leverage opportunities
- A tendency to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.