Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations at Chewy
Chewy is hiring a Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations that will bring big ideas and a passion for operational excellence to our recruiting team. We are seeking a leader that is enthusiastic about building and implementing a transformational hiring program that will enhance our Talent Acquisition Operations and attract the best talent for our organization!
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing our current systems and processes to ensure full utilization of both new and existing technology, while serving as the primary subject matter expert. You will collaborate with our TA leadership team to apply insights and provide data-driven solutions that will optimize our entire recruiting function therefore impacting business results.
As a manager, you will lead a team to ensure overall support and partnership across Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and the business. You will partner closely with other leaders across the organization to understand business priorities, and quickly provide deliverables to support them.
This is an office-based role in either Boston, MA or Dania Beach, FL reporting to our Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Operations.
What You'll Do:
- You will be a subject matter expert in recruiting, talent operations, people analytics, and vendor management
- Elevate the team’s ability to deliver quality hires by implementing new technology
- Dive into hiring trends to identify opportunities, success profiles, and build-out core insights and reporting capabilities
- Build out Best Practices, standardize processes, and help develop long-term strategies
- Use analytics and predictive modeling tools that will help talent acquisition leaders make data driven decisions
- Partner with HR and Ops Leaders to identify trends in attrition, and build talent solutions
- Gather needs of teams and transform data and insights into enterprise wide initiatives
- Identify potential risks or barriers for talent acquisition teams and develops programmatic solutions
- Operationalize data with visualization to provide visibility of the team’s KPIs
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, Statistics, or a related area of study
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) highly preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in Recruiting, HR, HR Operations, Talent Acquisitions Operations, Consulting or similar field
- Experience in leading teams, developing talent, and interfacing with VP and C-Suite leaders
- Expert in using Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables, etc.) to solve complex problems
- Able to create concise, and effective presentations (written, visual and verbal)
- Strong communication and analytical skills, and a proven problem solver
- Process oriented: able to create new processes, and optimize existing processes
- Dedicated, with a high sense of urgency. Willing to do whatever it takes to get tasks done quickly
- Able to work independently, and prioritize when receiving direction from multiple stakeholders
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]