Manager, People Analytics & Operations
THE ROLE: Manager, People Analytics & Operations
We’re looking for…
Our Manager of People Analytics and Operations will lead our HRIS, Analytics and Compensation capability. They will bring their expertise of best practice for HR process, systems and data to our HR Team. You will work closely with Recruitment, Learning, Benefits and HR Business Partners to identify opportunities and solve them creatively.
What you’ll accomplish…You will:
- Lead all People Operations programs and processes including HRIS, Compensation and Analytics.
- Implement the best methodologies, tools, systems, and processes required to run our People Operations function ensuring alignment to our objectives.
- Partner with leaders from the talent acquisition, HRBP and Benefits teams to develop scalable people programs and processes.
- Responsible for vendor relationships, assessing and maintaining systems and making recommendations for change support when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between vendors and non-technical stakeholders during implementation processes and system updates.
- Partner with People team to understand business requirements and make recommendations for system solutions.
- Lead compensation function including compensation analysis, bonus design and implementation and equity.
- Plan, design, and deliver ad hoc analyses and analytical projects that answer key HR-related questions around recruitment, turnover, diversity, learning, compensation and benefits.
- Deliver standard reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis while identifying trends, ad hoc needs and key areas of improvement.
- Facilitate end user training sessions, knowledge transfer, and user adoption of the system and processes.
Who You Are
- You are a skilled and passionate people operations manager with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in people operations or in a progressive HR role
- Experience configuring and/or supporting ADP or similar HRIS
- You are experienced in developing and managing compensation, incentives, and people analytics.
- You are highly analytical and obsessed with using data to do storytelling around the employee lifecycle.
- You have a high-proficiency in all best-of-breed people/HR software platforms.
There’s More… In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at the center of our Company…Our People
- The chance to have a significant impact on Rue’s HR department and our People
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and career development
- Gain broader HR experience by collaborating across all HR functions
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.