Leadership Development Lead at Klaviyo
Leadership Development Lead
Klaviyo is looking for an energetic and creative Leadership Development Lead with a "get it done" attitude. This senior role will own the build out of our global leadership development program portfolio along with helping to lead other global L&D initiatives.
We are looking for someone with a strong program management background along with an eye for instructional design. Your role will be crucial to ignite a culture of learning globally for all employees.
If you are an L&D thought leader, subject matter expert, able to juggle multiple balls in the air while keeping your cool, and a great collaborator, we’d like to talk to you!
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Create a global leadership development learning portfolio ranging across the entire leader lifespan (upskilling current and future leaders, on-boarding, development, coaching, etc.) that reinforces our core values and drives a culture of continuous learning and growth
- Design leadership programs and resources ranging from online learning materials to multi-week virtual leadership and/or skill development workshops
- Facilitate both custom design learning programs and vendor programs with world-class NPS scores
- Assess individual, team and organizational learning needs, and develop scalable learning opportunities that touch a global audience
- Partner with our HR Business Partners and the senior leadership team to vet learning needs and enable comprehensive learning strategies for our leaders
- Support a data-driven learning strategy focused on standardized metrics and evaluation processes across all learning programs
- Run end-to-end program management of leadership initiatives (in-person, out of the classroom, or online) and processes based on learning roadmap
- Utilize the LMS to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field required (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
- 5+ years developing and leading training efforts with direct experience creating learning programs and facilitating leadership workshops preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational capabilities
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.