Internal Communications Manager at Klaviyo
The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 65,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
Klaviyo is looking for an experienced, creative, Internal Communications Manager to join our growing marketing organization. Reporting into the Director of Internal Communications, this person will manage our executive communications strategy and execution, lead our employee advocacy program, and manage our internal email and CRM program. As a member of the Klaviyo Internal Communications (KIC) team, this person will identify opportunities to connect with stakeholders across the organization to ensure important internal messages are being delivered in a timely and effective manner.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build strategy and manage execution of Executive Communications for members of the Klaviyo Leadership team alongside our PR agency
- Manage the execution of our new Employee Advocacy program, leading all campaign building, copywriting, and reporting. Become a product expert of the platform and resource for the entire organization.
- Assist Director in management of KIC email program, managing audiences, building emails, and writing copy for newsletter communications
- Be accountable for key performance indicators and socialize impact of above programs across the organization
- Become a Klaviyo Product Expert
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of internal or brand communications experience
- 2+ years of social media or employee advocacy management experience
- Knowledge of email marketing or CRM management
- Creative storyteller with eye and ear for important employee and customer-focused narratives to communicate across our organization
- Experienced copywriter who pays great attention to detail, grammar, and tone
- Self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and grow at a fast-paced company
- Data-driven doer who is able to use insights to drive strategy
- Responsible and conscientious communicator who is able to build relationships with stakeholders across our organizations to keep Klaviyos in the know about important programs and information
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.