Human Resources Administrator at Definitive Healthcare
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on their Best Places to Work list, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has 450 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Human Resources Administrator to join our Human Resources Team. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
As our new HR Administrator, you will join the small but mighty Human Resources team in ensuring each and every employee has the best possible experience at Definitive Healthcare. You will own the critical task of making sure that our fast-moving HR team doesn’t let the important details drop. If you love nothing more than checking off items in a checklist and making sure that things are done ‘just so,’ then this is the role for you.
Here are some things you will tackle:
- Coordinate the collection and processing of new hire information; that key new hire experience between “signed offer” and “first day” will be on you
- Ensure compliance and completeness of personnel records, and process employment changes promptly and accurately
- Assist with (and occasionally take point on) project management of multiple concurrent initiatives across the HR organization; our HR team usually has 6-12 large initiatives running at any given moment
- Serve as ‘go to’ person for incoming general HR inquiries; you won’t have to know everything, but you’ll quickly become adept at routing people to the appropriate HR contact
- Regularly audit and cross-check our various HR databases against each other to ensure consistency
- Facilitate immigration and naturalization processes when needed
- Support the administrative needs of the HR Department including metrics reporting, auditing, and HRIS systems
- Come up with better ways of doing what we’ve been doing; we’re looking for someone with expertise, and we wouldn’t want to waste that expertise!
What you’ll need:
- 5-10 years of experience in highly detailed, independent administrative roles
- Excellent organizational skills (including an aptitude for organizing not just your own world, but that of your peers as well)
- The drive to “get it done right” rather than “get it done quickly” (we already have plenty of those types 😊
- The ability to work independently and to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Trustworthiness and the utmost concern for confidentiality
- A positive, customer first attitude, with lots of energy, and enthusiasm
- Interest in joining a fun-loving and fast-paced team
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!