Human Resource Manager, People Operations
DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
The People Operations team is responsible for leading elements of the employee lifecycle and experience. We are actively pursuing candidates for this role that are curious, empathetic, collaborative, focused on action, and have a desire to improve our People programs and processes. This role will lead a small People Operations team focused on areas such as onboarding, off boarding, benefits, payroll, and immigration.
- Lead, motivate, and develop the People Operations team to deliver an enhanced employee experience.
- Build and foster relationships with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partnering, Workplace Experience, and the broader business.
- Proactively identify projects and opportunities for improvement throughout the employee lifecycle and lead them to a successful conclusion.
- Responsible for managing relationship with benefits vendor and leading internal benefits initiatives, such as open enrollment, renewal, and employee communication.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with our HRIS and payroll systems and processes.
- Partner with immigration counsel to deliver successful immigration program with a focus on candidate and employee experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of People Operations or broader HR experience
- Candidate must have expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to present analyses and findings in both verbal and written formats to all levels of management.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills including complex accounting issues.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter with initiative who is able to lead and work in a fast-paced and changing environment and is able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to anticipate and independently solve problems.