Are you passionate about leveraging technology to create efficiency in HR processes to provide a best-in-class customer experience for employees? Do you love transforming data into insightful reporting that drives actionable business strategies and maximize ROI to the business?
We are seeking a forward-thinking HRIS Analyst who is a proven relationship builder and can partner with cross functional business stakeholders. You strive to understand user needs to identify and implement new functionality throughout all HR Information Systems (HRIS)/Technology systems.
What you'll do:
- Provide thought leadership and partnership to HR stakeholders around how to leverage technology solutions or systems in support of day to day operations such as talent acquisition reporting, employee relations, benefits enrollment and automation of onboarding processes.
- Act as an Administrator managing HR Sharepoint and all user systems access
- Provide accurate data entry, management and protection of HRIS data entry/integrity by creating and performing weekly data audits in line with payroll schedules
- Partner with HR End users to analyze and identify roadblocks to implement new solutions
- Export applicable data out of the HRIS to facilitate ad-hoc reporting to HR leadership in a digestible manner
- Train users on functionality of system and develop user guides for various HR applications for future training.
What you'll need:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or information technology
- 3+ years of experience managing, administering and implementing IT systems and reporting
- 2+ years utilizing a case management software system. (ServiceNow a plus)
- Strong proficiency in working with HR Management systems including HCMS, LMS, ATS (Workday, Kronos, ADP Workforce Ready, Greenhouse a plus)
- Ability to work well autonomously with limited manager interaction.
- Must have strong problem solving skills in thinking out outside of the box and exhibit judgement of when to elevate a problem to a higher up as necessary to determine appropriate next steps
- Strong communication both verbal and written across all levels – internally and externally
- Passion about working in a hands-on, fast paced environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and results driven while maintaining a quality mindset
- Ability to practice discretion when working with confidential and sensitive data
- Proven ability to adapt quickly and leverage data to provide ROI to the business.
- Exhibit the highest levels of integrity and ethics
- Prior experience supporting Human Resources requests specifically around employee interaction and questions – Case management (ie ServiceNow experience)