DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Analyzes, designs and maintains information in the human resources information system (HRIS). Responsible for the accuracy and data integrity of the HRIS. Prepares analysis, summaries and reports involving employee data including: pay, benefits, and other information contained in the HRIS and other databases. Participates in HRIS projects from application selection through requirements, testing, training and implementation.
- Analyzes data and designs and develops both standard and complex reports to support HR and business needs.
- Develops and maintains reports for HR using various database and reporting tools (including BI and Data Warehouse)
- Monitors systems and processes, including interfaces with other systems, to ensure functionality
- Develop or modify internal and vendor interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
- Conducts and coordinates audits on HR information systems. Ensures that corrections are made and recommends process and policy changes.
- Provides technical support to the functional areas (e.g. Benefits, Talent Accquistion) regarding systems requirements and systems implementation.
- Sets up and maintains security profiles; develops security profiles to meet the needs of the functions and division of responsibilities.
- Sets up, updates and maintains tables of codes (e.g. job codes, benefits codes, organization codes) while providing inputs on the capabilities of the system and the implications of changes in system codes on data and reporting.
- Works with users to resolves data issues within the various HR systems and develops procedures to insure data integrity
- Provides training and support to users and works with vendors to trouble shoot and resolve issues
- Provides input and advice on streamlining business processes using technology.
- May lead or participate in HR technology initiatives. Develops requirements and works with vendors and users to design and implement programs.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years related experience. Excellent working knowledge of HR systems, data structure and report generation. Solid understanding of ADP EV5, Recruit Manager, HWSE and ADP Reporting and HTML. Advance Excel Skills with PowerQuery and PowerPivot. Excellent reporting skills using ADP R, Access, Excel or related database reporting tools. Knowledge of SSRS beneficial.
SKILLS: Strong oral and written communication skills. Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills. Excellent problem solving, attention to detail and ability to gather and synthesize information. Proven project leadership ability. Ability to communicate technical requirements and technical terms in non-technical language
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with internal and external customers and vendors at all levels. Ability to lead, educate and effectively collaborate and influence others.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completes additional duties as assigned.