HRBP Operations Manager
What You'll Do
- Own planning and execution of key HR processes and programs including, but not limited to, annual open enrollment, immigration and mobility, leave management, performance management, and learning and development.
- Project manage HR initiatives from planning through execution.
- Ensure employee data is accurately reflected across all HR systems. Analyze and identify trends within data, and propose actions Kensho can take to address issues.
- Effectively build and sustain strong, trusted partnerships across the business, with the Kensho leadership team and our parent company, S&P Global.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-today management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring compliance.
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Facilitates and administers the annual and mid-year performance review process, including company communications, manager coaching and contributes to the calibration, merit review and approval process.
- Identifies organization skills and knowledge gaps and proposes, constructs, and/or conducts learning initiatives.
- Handles employee relations issues with sensitivity, urgency and adherence to company and legal compliance.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Partners with Head of HR and other company leaders on developing and executing on a progressive people strategy for Kensho.
What We Look For
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of HRBP or generalist experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to establish metrics, analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations.
- HR certification a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 18 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events