HRBP Operations Manager at Kensho Technologies
What You'll Do
- You will own planning and execution of key HR processes and programs.
- You will project manage HR initiatives from planning through execution.
- You will ensure employee data is accurately reflected across all HR systems, analyzing and identifying trends within data and propose actions Kensho can take to address issues.
- You will effectively build and sustain strong, trusted partnerships across the business, with the Kensho leadership team, and our parent company, S&P Global.
- You will maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-today management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring compliance.
- You will partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- You will facilitate and administer the annual and mid-year performance review process.
- You will identify organization skills and knowledge gaps and propose learning initiatives.
- You will handle employee relations issues with sensitivity, urgency and adherence to company and legal compliance.
- You will work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- You will partner with Head of HR and other company leaders on developing and executing on a progressive people strategy for Kensho.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- You have 5+ years of HRBP generalist experience, ideally with an HR certification.
- You have a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills; the ability to establish metrics, analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations.
Benefits & Perks
- At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 18 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events