We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Human Resources Manager, someone to join us on our mission to enable Klaviyos to thrive, to make the company the place where the best-of-the-best come, the place for talented and driven individuals to learn and grow. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost. We try to ensure that people’s experiences are awesome and that they find themselves continually challenged, continually developing, and continually appreciated for their whole selves.
If you want the opportunity to have a high impact quickly and leverage your HR expertise and be a key driver in a company that is scaling rapidly and globally, check us out. It’s rare to find this combination - a team that genuinely cares deeply moves quickly strives to enable its people, all the while creating bigger and bigger opportunities for everyone. Oh yeah, and one more thing, we have an absolute blast together!How You Will Make a Difference:
- Building and updating a scalable and competitive compensation and benefits program in line with the pillar company we want to be in the long-term.
- Help design a benefits program that leverages the support our teams want and need
- Manage our benefits vendors, enrollment, and billing
- Own our HRIS systems (Workday experience required) and design our documentation and workflows
- Report to the VP of PeopleOps & Strategy and work with the larger PeopleOps Experience team.
- Motivation: You enjoy analyzing and solving problems, helping people, building things, and continually strives to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Attributes: You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. You display high integrity and ethics, a role model in regard to mutual respect, trust, and candor. You are adaptable and have demonstrated the ability to deal with ambiguity, by thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth start-up, preferably high-tech. Resiliency is key and having the ability to quickly recover from setbacks and failures to continue forward progress. A lifelong-learner: quickly grasps the essence of new information, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, seeks feedback, and pursues self-development (One of our values is “Always Be Learning”).
- Skills: A strong background in benefits and compensation. Strong analytical skills will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to make informed decisions and monitor performance. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge: You have deep knowledge and experience of core HR areas (compliance, benefits, systems, etc.). Experience with varied HRIS systems including Workday is required. Also, you have experience driving organizational change initiatives. A thorough understanding of US employment-related laws such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws and regulations covering discrimination and equal opportunity employment is preferred. Experience with international labor law (UK) preferred.
- SPHR / SHRM-SCP is preferred.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.