HR Generalist at Klaviyo
Why You Should Join the People Operations Team
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate HR Generalist to join our People Operations team! At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost. We try to ensure that people’s experiences are awesome and that they find themselves continually challenged, continually developing, and continually appreciated for their whole selves.
The HR Generalist is a member of the People Operations Team, reporting to the Director HR. They will provide operational and administrative support to the other HR team members and be a key contributor to ensuring our People Ops processes run smoothly and scale well as Klaviyo grows. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and eager self starter at the beginning of their career, who has a passion for building relationships and for learning about human resources.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Assist in the employee onboarding process; maintain new hire paperwork
- Establish and maintain relationships with leaders and employees to stay abreast of HR related needs
- Build upon and run existing People Operations programs such as new hire orientation, benefits programs, immigration management, compliance, etc.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of HR systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain employee files (digital and physical)
- Respond to audit requests and provide supporting documentation
- Reconcile benefits invoices on a monthly basis
- Assist internal communications specialist with maintaining people operations wiki page and regular cadence of company communications
- Front-line response for answering HR tickets (act as first point of contact to employees in all HR matters)
Who You Are
- Someone with a passion for learning more about the field of human resources
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Someone with a customer service mindset; our clients are our employees, and we give them 110%
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all organizational levels inside and outside Klaviyo through establishing positive and productive working relationships; able to generate trust of local/regional leadership.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.