HR Business Partner at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our People Operations team. Reporting to the Senior HRBP for G&A, this person will partner across People Ops (HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and the Centers of Expertise) as well as the business to own and execute the HRBP Playbook across Klaviyo. The HRBP will be a thought partner for leaders and a trusted confidant to employees. In partnership with the Senior HR Business Partners, they will coach leaders on aligning teams to defined business objectives, enhance team culture by implementing learning and development, talent management, and performance management programs.
- Own and execute the HR Playbook for defined business units
- Collaborate with the HRBP team to implement programs and initiatives across client organizations
- Provide strategic HR business partnership and coaching to people managers and employees to impact performance, engagement, development, and retention of talent
- Provide counsel and guidance on employee relations situations
- Support all employees and address needs and concerns when any issues arise
- Be a point of contact for our HR Shared Services team when complex questions/concerns come through the [email protected] inbox
- Partner with the People Ops Centers of Expertise, such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Enablement, DEI and Compensation/Benefits to deploy new programs such as leader training, annual reviews and engagement survey action plans, iterate on program rollouts and provide feedback to CoE for future program delivery
- Strive to embed Klaviyo values in the entire employee lifecycle – incorporating inclusion and employee engagement into our framework
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related
- 3-5 years of HR experience, ideally in an HR Generalist or HRBP role
- Experience using data to influence decision making outcomes
- Ability to coach leaders and managers at all levels of the organization on personal and team development
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple, complex, competing priorities
- Experience identifying, designing, and deploying HR interventions within the business and a strong for business acumen
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class teams
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.