As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
The People Operations team is energetic, focused, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. We need a technical recruiter to discover and shepherd excellent hardware engineer candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will work closely with the rest of the Talent team, and build your own unique relationships across Formlabs. As our team and our company scales, there will be tremendous opportunity for growth.
The right person to join the team will be a hardware geek at heart, who understands the curiosity that motivates and captivates hardware engineers. If you’re interested in helping to grow the Formlabs engineering team, we want you to join us as a Hardware Recruiter.
- Work closely with hiring managers across hardware disciplines to understand their needs and optimize recruiting strategy
- Find, interview, and hire the best candidates for our engineering teams - owning the entire pipeline from start to finish
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to every candidate
- Ready to jump in as a full-cycle technical recruiter (from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers)
- Demonstrable track record of successfully recruiting high-caliber engineers
- Excited to work closely with engineers across a broad range of disciplines (electrical, mechanical, process, systems, and robotics)
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Passionate about communicating with people across a wide variety of backgrounds
- Creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things every day
- Hardware engineering background or hobbies
- Interest in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Google suite, Greenhouse (ATS)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.