Employee Experience Specialist at Klaviyo
Employee Experience Specialist
Do you think people should feel fulfilled by their jobs? Do you believe companies should enable their employees to learn and grow? Do you think “culture” should mean more than free beer and ping pong tables? If so, keep reading…
Klaviyo has grown rapidly in the last couple years. We’re now at an inflection point where our culture programming and traditions need to be reimagined and rebuilt for scale. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an employee experience specialist who’s passionate about making work fulfilling for all Klaviyos. The person in this role will create and execute programs, events, and traditions with an eye to authenticity, inclusion, creativity, and scalability.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Own and optimize all company events, including weekly all-hands and Lunch and Learns
- Own and optimize all company traditions, including Black Friday / Cyber Monday celebration
- Propose and execute on internal events strategy
- Manage employee surveys, from execution to reporting (in partnership with People Analytics)
- Ensure values are represented in all people processes -- from recruiting, to performance management, to learning and development, to recognition
- Partner with Office Manager on employee recognition strategy and execution
- Brainstorm and implement creative ideas on fostering belonging and connectedness for remote workers
- Work with business leaders to enable remote workers and ensure a positive remote employee experience
- Gather and use data to inform decisions and continuous improvement of programming
- Track and report on results, including both quantitative and qualitative measures of success
Who You Are:
- You possess impeccable writing skills, as evidenced by the ability to quickly produce copy that doesn’t require significant edits
- Strong design skills. You know your way around a design tool and can quickly create eye-catching design templates and branded visual communication.
- Prior experience with event planning -- from strategy to execution to logistics
- You “zig” when others “zag” -- you aren’t afraid to think outside of the box and are constantly brainstorming ideas on how to make Klaviyo stand out from the pack
- You care deeply about your coworkers as whole people
- You can maintain confidentiality and can be trusted with sensitive personal information
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Motivated by and can solve for both quantitative and qualitative results
- A collaborative and empathetic teammate who can also execute solo
- You are on a journey of continuous improvement, and proactively seek and implement constructive feedback to level up your skills and knowledge
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.