- You’ll contribute to our Vision and Mission by owning and delivering a strategic and inclusive total rewards program that will help power our growth through attracting, motivating, and retaining an exceptional team. You will champion our CORE values with a goal of fostering a fulfilling and inclusive environment for all Kyruuvians.
- You’ll own the development and execution of a thoughtful and compelling total rewards and compensation strategy that embraces competitive data and innovative approaches.
- You’ll own the successful delivery of a rewards program that’s valued and differentiated while enabling Kyruus to attract and retain diverse talent.
- You will lead the Total Rewards team, ensuring the ongoing coaching and development of each team member while providing a culture of trust and empowerment.
- You’ll own a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits and perks, drive benefits renewal process including overseeing the maintenance of carrier and vendor databases, designing training and education for new and existing employees, and leading our long-term benefits strategy.
- You’ll serve as the primary contact with all insurance carriers to manage billing/invoicing information in close partnership with Finance & Accounting team members.
- You’ll manage and communicate all compensation programs, including the development and maintenance of base salary ranges and other compensation practices across the organization.
- You’ll analyze jobs, salaries, and incentives to ensure equitable pay practices, internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance.
- You’ll partner with key stakeholders across the company on M&A activity, including due diligence, assessment, and integration.
- You’ll supervise our twice monthly payroll process, working in close conjunction with Finance & Accounting to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and compliance.
- You will assist in the oversight and administration of the Kyruus Equity Plan.
- You’ll help answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations by acting as a liaison between employees and management.
- You’ll report to, and work closely with, the Senior Vice President, People in the Core Human Resources Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 8+ years professional experience in both benefits and compensation, preferably within high tech or SaaS to:
- Deliver the total rewards “story” through the appropriate communication vehicles so our people understand the value of the program, their benefits and how they operate, and all available resources.
- Establish a benefits methodology and subsequent benefits programs inclusive for all employees that can scale, are cost effective and competitive.
- Oversee the annual benefit plan renewal activities and the open enrollment process through managing the company’s communication approach and materials for employees.
- Develop organizational training and feedback sessions to ensure our people have the right level of understanding of our philosophies and programs, while allowing for the opportunity to provide input to our approach.
- Ensure the company follows all compensation and benefits laws and regulations at the federal and state levels.
- Advise on marketplace trends and relevant laws to support current programs and future areas of investment.
- Deliver an incredible employee experience through responsiveness, communication, and operational efficiency.
- Establish and maintain strong consultative and working relationships with the rest of the People Team.
- Partner with key stakeholders to support strategies to attract, engage and retain top talent.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ve demonstrated knowledge in the design, funding, compliance, administration, and communication of our total rewards programs.
- You’ve established a compensation and job leveling infrastructure that enables leaders and talent acquisition to have productive pay discussions.
- You are a responsible and dependable steward of our employees’ personal data.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Total Rewards role can move in a more linear career path along the management track to a Senior Director, Total Rewards role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.