Director - Sales & Marketing HR Business Partner at Dynatrace (Waltham, MA)
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That's why many of the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
The Dynatrace Strategic Human Resources Business Partner is critical in supporting employees and leaders. This role will report to the VP of Human Resources. You will support various stages of the employee lifecycle from talent management, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, reporting, and business-driven initiatives in the North American region.
As a trusted Advisor, you will establish close relationships built on trust; act as the sounding board, have open and direct conversation, challenge ideas and provide opinions to influence business decisions. You will be an advocate for employees, remind the leaders of impact of their decisions on their people.
- Have a strong understanding of Dynatrace business drivers and cultural/organizational dynamics, and in partnership with the leaders, you will provide organizational and people-related strategy recommendations to resolve business challenges.
- Maintain and improve all channels of employee relations, ensuring compliance with local jurisdictions; work in tandem with regional HR leadership to support.
- Handle employee relations issues and/or sensitive data issues requiring discretion.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends, recommend solutions to business challenges, improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition to identify and attract top talent; identify opportunities for internal talent mobility
- Working with Talent Management, collaborate on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment to support the successful implementation of Dynatrace's strategic imperatives.
- Proactively identify training and development needs for individuals and teams and executing training and education for career development.
- Partner with the Total Rewards team in driving compensation and benefits strategies and proactively identify challenges and opportunities within your client group(s)
- Lead high impact projects with on-time delivery, measurable outcomes and impact, and robust communication/change management; drive HR events such as annual review, compensation, and policy related implementations
- Collaborate closely with other regional HRBP business partners to exchange best practices and ensure we are consistently delivering best-in-class service to our clients
- Ability to communicate ideas, data, and thoughts well both verbally and written. Be comfortable challenging ideas and holding space for other perspectives to be heard.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 8-10 years of total HR experience; minimum 5 years of prior HR Business Partner experience.
- Understanding of, and experience with, core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; labor relations; immigration, performance management; leadership development; training).
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items.
- Proven ability to influence decision making; courage to make tough decisions.
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations; highly adaptable.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise a high degree of professionalism & diplomacy in interactions with all levels of employees.
- Strong experience and demonstrated skills in handling a variety of employee relations matters.
- Excellent follow-through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively.
- Possess a strong work ethic; self-motivated with a desire to take initiative and look for ways to improve processes and create efficiencies; have a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills in managing through multiple priorities with overlapping tasks across multiple businesses.
- Team-oriented attitude balanced with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and adheres to a high standard of professional conduct.
- Strong knowledge in employment laws; multi-jurisdiction experience preferred.
You should apply if you:
- Love to learn about new technology and you're curious about how things work at an in-depth level but have experience developing applications deployed to the cloud.
- Are articulate and pride yourself in conveying complex ideas in simple terms
- Are comfortable speaking to audiences in person and on video calls (in front of partners, execs, and stakeholders)
- Are capable of communicating to various personas at various levels from executive stakeholders to technical engineers and product managers
- Have a team-oriented mindset
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees, contractors or guests entering a US office or event to register with the CLEAR app with their vaccination information or self-certify that they have tested negative for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.