Director, Learning and Organizational Performance
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Lead a game-changing team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a creative senior leader focused on organization efficiency, learning, and development. As a Director within our Talent Management team, you’ll collaborate across teams to foster a culture of learning and help employees grow their careers in meaningful ways. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director of Learning and Performance:
- Create a learning and development strategy that delivers results and meaningful career growth for our employees.
- Drive leadership and high potential development by adopting learning programs and designing customized development solutions where appropriate.
- Collaborating with HR business partners and leadership, you will assess significant skill gaps among our employees and take direct action to address those gaps.
- Serve as a leader in driving culture change where necessary through change management initiatives as we grow.
- Leverage talent analytics to assess and track the impact of development programs.
- Manage external vendor relationships with Executive Coaches and Consultants on behalf of client groups.
- Create innovative talent management programs and processes to improve engagement and talent mobility. Examples of this include career path development, performance management, multi-dimensional feedback, succession planning, and organization talent reviews.
- Support annual employee engagement survey initiatives.
- You will also execute training and development strategies to address high priority needs.
- When necessary, you will partner with business leaders in organization redesign and planning initiatives.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 10-15 years of experience in hands-on roles that include Organization Development, Talent Management, and Talent Learning and Development.
- Demonstrated experience applying advanced theoretical knowledge of Change Management, Organization Design, and Adult Learning to solve business challenges.
- You also have extensive experience building strong relationships with Human Resources colleagues and working collaboratively across HR disciplines.
- Executive Development experience is a huge bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.