Contract Recruiter at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
We are looking for a full-time Contract Recruiter to help cover our staffing needs for approximately two to three months. You will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates (engineering, sales, and other areas as needed) and coordinating the hiring process internally.
- Coordinate the full-cycle hiring process which includes scheduling interviews and all candidate communication
- Source qualified candidates via LinkedIn, job sites, databases, networking, etc.
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
- Proven success as a full-cycle recruiter, specifically within a SaaS or related environment
- Hands-on experience with the entire recruitment life-cycle
- Proven experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience recruiting software engineering, QA, sales and other roles within a technology environment
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices (e.g. sourcing, social media recruiting, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.