As a Campus Recruiter based in Boston, you will be a key contributor on our Talent Acquisition Team focused on sourcing and recruiting recent college graduates. This is a great opportunity to help evolve our campus recruiting strategy and partnerships programs. You will help lead the annual campus recruitment cycle; including engaging top talent, building relationships with Colleges, Universities, and Diversity Partners, and designing an outstanding student experience that supports Dynatrace’s business objectives. You will be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent for early career professionals.
- Help build and scale our campus programs.
- Measure and track a variety of campus recruitment metrics to determine success and evaluate continued growth opportunities.
- Manage and optimize relationships with tradition and non-traditional learning programs.
- Deliver outstanding candidate and onboarding experience for new hires and students through our Internship Program.
- Develop targeted campus recruiting strategies and deliver diverse, highly qualified student talent pipelines across multiple top ranked universities
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to identify student opportunities.
- Lead full lifecycle recruitment process with candidates.
- Partner with our employer branding team to develop campus marketing collateral and strive to embed Dynatrace’s employment brand at targeted Universities.
- Track goals, metrics and performance for the hiring cycle; regularly communicating status and results to key business partners and stakeholders Lead campus event planning & logistics.
- 1-3+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience preferably focused on recent college graduates, including MBA students.
- Passionate about all things Talent Acquisition.
- Knowledgeable of campus recruiting landscape.
- Passionate and insightful about Talent marketing.
- Self-starter, open and flexible with the ability to manage through constant change.
- Strong communicator, influencer, and data driven.
- When it is safe to do so, some travel is required.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.