Campus Recruiter at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The People Operations team is energetic, focused, and works on all things “people” at Formlabs. We are looking for a Campus Recruiter to increase our presence among students across the country and further develop and operate our internship program. In this role, you will manage relationships with various colleges and universities, plan and attend career fairs/student-focused marketing events, and make process improvements to our very active campus recruiting and internship programs.
You won’t be working alone or from scratch in this role: We take our internship program seriously and already have a small team and resources dedicated to maintaining and improving it year over year. In this role you will collaborate both across recruitment, and also the rest of our People Operations team. You will need to build relationships with leaders across all teams at Formlabs. As our team and our company scales, there will be tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define hiring needs and strengthen our campus and internship program
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with colleges across the country
- Plan and attend college career fairs and events on campuses, working with students and promoting our employer brand
- Create and build new marketing strategies to promote internship and entry-level job openings
- Build Formlabs’ presence and cultivate connections with top schools and programs
- Report on recruiting metrics after campus events, using this data to further guide process efficiencies
- Experienced with a high volume recruiting environment (we hire ~100 interns a year!)
- Ready to support and shape our presence at career fairs, meetups, and campus events
- Can quickly establish clear communication with a wide range of candidates and internal teams
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple deadlines and projects efficiently, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a keen eye for streamlining and improving internal process
- A team player who is willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever needs to be done
- Able to work autonomously
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.