Benefits Manager at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Formlabs Benefits Manager is an integral member of the People Operations team, managing all things benefits, scaling and streamlining our processes and systems for rapid growth, and working closely with Formlings to educate and support.
- Architect and run Open Enrollment and administer the employee benefits program
- Complete necessary reporting and reconciliations for the annual benefits, Workers Compensation audits, and year-end filings
- Prepare and settle annual 401(k) employee true-up payment, 5500 audit/filing, non-discrimination testing, SAR, QDI annual reporting, assist with education sessions, and other tasks
- Maintain updated employee data with the health insurance carrier for proper billing
- Act as the go-to person for all things related to the administration of benefits
- At least 5 years recent experience in benefits administration, including multi-state payroll compliance requirements and benefit enrollment services for a full or self-insured employer
- Experience in the design and administration of health and other benefit plans in a 450+ employee organization in multiple states
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Reliable and honest, with demonstrated ethics and integrity
- Experience with Namely HRIS preferred
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.