Associate Talent Operations Analyst at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
At Acquia, our Talent team mission is to attract and empower people to do their very best work and help Acquia grow better. A key element of this is enabling our Talent Acquisition team to attract and hire top talent globally through optimizing our processes, creating more efficiency in our systems, and empowering the team through data insights and analytics. As Acquia continues to grow in both scale and complexity, the Associate Talent Operations Analyst plays a key role in enabling our Talent Acquisition team to do their best work by continually evaluating our processes & systems for the opportunity and creating greater efficiencies.
You will work directly with Talent leadership to define processes, reporting, and insights to help grow our world-class talent acquisition organization. The focus of this work will be providing operational, analytical, and programmatic support for a high growth recruiting team.
- Partner closely with recruiting leaders to develop actionable, measurable initiatives and programs that accelerate recruiting growth and improve recruiter productivity
- Package and present recommendations to key stakeholders through a thoughtful combination of quantitative analysis and contextual storytelling
- Work cross-functionally across Talent, and Finance teams to ensure consistent achievement against strategic hiring plan and company growth goals
- Support recruiters in the day-to-day operational management
- Work within our existing systems and tools (including Greenhouse, and ADP) as both an administrator, auditor and analyst
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for project management, data analytics and reporting insights
- Are adept at using data to influence process change
- Confidently bring new ideas to the table, improve/iterate and execute on known strategies
- Have mid to expert-level Excel knowledge and the skill to take large data sets and bring them to a usable level.
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus, but not necessary - we’ll teach you
- Possesses a desire to learn back end system configuration, data integrity principles, auditing standards, data integration and migration implementation
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment, Adapts quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business and creates innovative solutions to complex business problems
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.